[dvipdfmx] bug with inclusion of a PNG

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Wed Jan 13 17:18:00 CET 2021

Shunsaku Hirata wrote:
> Hexdump output does not indicate the presence of sRGB.
> I also think ImageMagick just reports sRGB color space inferred
> from gAMA and cHRM chunks.

So as the spec. says "When the sRGB chunk is /*present*/, applications
that recognize it and are capable of color management [ICC] must ignore
the gAMA and cHRM chunks and use the sRGB chunk instead" and does not
say "When the sRGB chunk is /*present or can be inferred*/, [,,,]", it
would seem that the spec. is being honoured in this instance.

/Philip Taylor/