[dvipdfmx] bug with inclusion of a PNG

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:10:27 CET 2021

Hi Paulo,

Your PNG images A.png and B.png actually use a calibrated color space
as specified in gAMA and cHRM chunks of PNG images. Hence CalRGB
should be used.

Colors specified in the DeviceRGB color space may look differently on
different devices.  Indeed, your color.pdf doesn't show a color difference on
my smartphone whereas it does on my laptop screen.

If this is not as you intended, please remove the PNG chunks mentioned
above.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata