[dvipdfmx] dvipdfmx: man page is incomplete

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:41:35 CET 2020

I think this was introduced as an extension for XeTeX (xdvipdfmx)
and probably was silently merged into dvipdfmx.

Dvipdfmx and dvipdfm usually start reading a dvi file from the tail
and they originally didn't support reading DVI from standard input
via pipe.

Maybe this feature is supposed to be used only by XeTeX internally.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata