[dviout] jdvi2kps copyright.txt

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Feb 19 02:43:46 CET 2011

Hi again,

Well, it turns out nearly all the files only on CTAN were in fact also
in the Subversion repository, just in subdirectories.  Sorry for that
noise, not that anyone paid attention to me :).  I think what's in svn
now has everything ctan does.

The remaining thing that concerns me is the jdvi2kps_copyright file
(copyrigh.t on CTAN).  I'll attach it again.  According to an automated
web translation (of course I have no idea how accurate it is), it
forbids commercial use, meaning we've been violating the license to have
it in TeX Live.

Since we previously agreed on the Expat license for dviout, can I simply
remove the jdvi2kps_copyright file and eliminate the problem that way?
Or does someone else have to be consulted?

Thanks,
Karl