[dviout] dviout font rendering glitch on windows

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Sat Aug 14 02:05:42 CEST 2010

Dear Beuthe,

> One last question:  When I now look at the "Font2" tab,
> the "ttf" parameter value is displayed as 1 (not zero
> the way it was set), but dviout continues to display the
> files correctly anyway.
> Why is this? (I'm just curious.)

Usually the parameter is written in the registry by the "Save",
and the setting is reflected thereafter.
However "dviout.exe" in TeX Live is actually a wrapper, and it
may, or it may not, reset parameters default every time, I don't
know details of the wrapper.
Anyway if something odd happens, try those processes with
which you have succeeded this time.

Best,
Akira