[biblio] Bib(La)TeX style catalogue samples

Shakthi Kannan author at shakthimaan.com
Fri Sep 16 22:49:00 CEST 2022

Greetings!

I am trying to work on the Bib(La)TeX style catalogue samples similar to the LaTeX Font Catalogue, as mentioned in:

  https://www.tug.org/help/doc.html#bibtex-style-catalogue

The "harvard" package has been taken as an example, and I have updated harvard.tex with a "Quick Reference" section with three different styles:
1. Single table with description
2. Multiple tables separated as sections
3. Sections with arrow style.

You can view the same in the "harvard.tex" and "harvard.dvi" files available at:

  https://gitlab.com/shakthimaan/harvard/-/blob/main/harvard.dvi

A couple of questions:

1. Should this quick reference or style be made available in the same source package or should it be collated together as a single document?

2. Is the preferred output a PDF or HTML?

Please share your feedback and based on the recommendations, I can pick another style for documentation.

Thank you,

SK
--
Shakthi Kannan