[biblio] Zotero still seems to have a problem with nature pdf links,

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 01:20:50 CEST 2021

( btw, an earlier message that I thought was interesting never posted and was
not returned - am I not getting copies of my posts? )

The Zotero  webform gives an error here,

( https://zbib.org/ )

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03767-x_reference.pdf

But my TooBib seems to work, also note they have a "-x" doi for accepted
manuscripts apparently- versioning is kind of an interesting issue.
( this is the first bibtex it returned, they had been adding ldjson but I
currently have that down on the priority list and did not ask for
all possible results ),

% mjmhandler: toobib handledoi
% date 2021-07-08:19:15:54 Thu Jul 8 19:15:54 EDT 2021
% srcurl: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03767-x_reference.pdf
% citeurl: http://api.crossref.org/works/10.1038/s41586-021-03767-x/transform/application/x-bibtex
@article{2021,
	doi = {10.1038/s41586-021-03767-x},
	url = {https://doi.org/10.1038%2Fs41586-021-03767-x},
	year = 2021,
	month = {jul},
	publisher = {Springer Science and Business Media {LLC}},
	title = {Mapping the human genetic architecture of {COVID}-19},
	journal = {Nature},
srcurl={https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03767-x_reference.pdf},
xsrcurl={https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03767-x_reference.pdf},
citeurl={http://api.crossref.org/works/10.1038/s41586-021-03767-x/transform/application/x-bibtex}

}

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
470-758-0799
404-788-1216