[biblio] how not use all entries in a bibtex file?

M Ansdell-Smith mansdell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:32:06 CEST 2011

The default is only to show cited works in the bibliography.

It will show individual uncited works if you include them in a
\nocite{} in your .tex file.

All the works in the bibliography file(s) will be listed if there is a
\nocite* in the .tex file.

On 31 August 2011 12:45, Pedro Costa <psdc1978 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1 - I've a tex document and I bibtex file that I've copied from
> previous examples. This bibtex file is huge, but most of the entries
> defined there aren't referred in the tex file. Is it possible to tell
> to latex to only use the referenced bibtex entries, instead of showing
> all entries?

Hopefully that will avoid you having to comment out or delete any
entries in the .bib file.