[accessibility] Designating header cells in tables

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Apr 4 21:08:49 CEST 2022

My embarrassingly naïve work-around for the moment is to add the following line to my makefile after lwarp is run:

	# Post-process HTML output to fix table header cells.
	sed -i '/<table>/,/class="hline"/s/<td /<th / ; /<table>/,/class="hline"/s/<\/td>/<\/th>/' $@

It only works because I happened to use \hline after the header row (an assumption that holds for the single document of immediate interest, but obviously not in general).
Of course, I remain keenly interested in Jonathan's TeX solution.