[accessibility] Designating header cells in tables

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:23:38 CEST 2022

Hi

I've started work on an Lwarp implementation of Jason's request. I'm at the
stage of exploration and proof of concept. As a developer, I'm optimistic.
I think that if it can't be done with Lwarp as it is, then it can be done
once a reasonable enhancement request is implemented.

As someone like Jason who wants to convert a document, and who presumably
has a deadline, then I'm not so optimistic. I'm a complete beginner (this
is my first day on the job) with Lwarp. But if Brian Dunn is able to help
out with advice and wisdom then perhaps Jason's deadline can be met
(depending on when it is).

I think that's enough for now, except to say that there's code on github
(even with a README).
https://github.com/jfine2358/scratch/tree/y2022p007

best regards

Jonathan