[accessibility] New materials on the site

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:22:13 CEST 2018

Hi Boris and Ross

Boris: Thank you for this. I suggest that you also make an announcement to
the Blind Math list, and ask them to peer review Ross's plan of work.

Ross: I'm concerned that you're not sharing with us the source for the
tagged PDFs you put up on your web site. Is it your intention that the
software you produce be released under an open source license, and will be
developed openly? If so, then making what you've done publicly already
would be a very good first step.

Both: Please note that the page contains a link to
https://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~ross/TaggedPDF/, which shows up for me in
Chrome as a page that is not secure. The page
http://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~ross/TaggedPDF/ has no such problem. (Note the
use of http, not https.)

with best regards

Jonathan