[accessibility] New materials on the site

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Thu May 24 18:27:38 CEST 2018

JF> From: Jonathan Fine <jfine2358 at gmail.com>
JF> Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 16:22:13 +0100

JF> Boris: Thank you for this. I suggest that you also make an announcement to
JF> the Blind Math list, and ask them to peer review Ross's plan of work.

Jonathan, could you give me pointer to the list?

--
Good luck

-Boris

"Violence accomplishes nothing."  What a contemptible lie!  Raw, naked
violence has settled more issues throughout history than any other method
ever employed.  Perhaps the city fathers of Carthage could debate the
issue, with Hitler and Alexander as judges?