[accessibility] Testing PDF tagging with a pdf generated using pdflatex

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Wed Mar 21 01:56:10 CET 2018

SA> From: "Stitz,Tammy A" <tstitz at uakron.edu>
SA> Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 02:18:13 +0000

SA> Thank you for your reply. I was getting an error when using pdfx
SA> because it clashes with the class file for theses and
SA> dissertations at my institution.

This is a further evidence of the fact that the problem is very hard.
While the authors of pdfx are among the best TeX programmers, the
package is, unfortunately, very fragile.  Whenever I ought to use it
for production, I ended up patching it for compatibility with the
packages I needed.

--
Good luck

-Boris