Which place for docs in French, German, etc?

Michel LAVAUD TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 09:18:29 +0100

To:twg-tds@shsu.edu
Subject: Which place for docs in French, German, etc?

I have not seen any place for documentation in French (or German,
Italian etc.). Did I miss it? If there is no place for it, I
would propose to add a level of directories in /doc main
subdirectory:

                ./doc/english
                ./doc/french
                ./doc/german

etc. This would give e.g. /doc/french/latex/(package). The other
possibility, would be /doc/latex/(package)/french. But I think it
would be impractical, as it would be necessary to jump several
levels up and then several levels down to go from one doc to the
other, and difficult to see what docs are available in French.

Michel Lavaud  (lavaud@univ-orleans.fr)