TUG Unix CD, and ISOization

Sebastian Rahtz TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 07:37:47 GMT

 > What surprises me a little that you make so much fuss about fixing
 > the HTML file names so that they could go into an ISO-conformant
 > TDS tree below texmf/doc/html/, while you take it for granted or
 > otherwise don't seem to care that Info files would be non-conformant
 > just because they happen to be in info/ instead of texmf/doc/info/.
 > IMHO, it should be done right for either both or none of them.

but info is explicitly not in the TDS tree, like man. neither are
widely used on other platforms, are they? whereas html is very widely
used.

i am not that bothered, actually. unless someone *wants* to do the
work, i propose to leave it exactly as you gave it to me (and very
nice it is too!). i'd rather *some people* saw *somethhing*

sebastian