TeX directory structures

Richard Kinch kinch@holonet.net
Sat, 8 Oct 94 10:56:39 PDT

NAME:	Richard Kinch

EMAIL:  kinch@holonet.net

TEX IMPLEMENTATION:  TurboTeX 3.1, TrueTeX 4.0

This version of TeX currently supports (delete ones which don't apply):

 * a list of directories for each sort of file (for example, you can
   specify fonts/tfm/adobe and fonts/tfm/monotype)

By this time next year, this version of TeX should (don't worry, we
won't hold you to this one!) support:

 * a list of directories for each sort of file

If the TUG technical working group ask us to, we will implement:

 * a list of directories for each sort of file

Any other comments:

   Hey, how about standardizing environment variable names and syntax,
	e.g., TEXINPUTS is where TeX files are to be found.

Please mail this to alanje@cogs.susx.ac.uk.

--- end of form ---