RE2: Right-to-left text written left-to-right

outlook user RACP at outlook.fr
Mon May 13 10:27:43 CEST 2024

I try to create MWE, so I redact out all what is not needed to reproduce the issue. For example in my previous issue, it was about Arabic script appearing or not. And it was reproducible only with Babel to write Arabic, so that's all I left out. But it's true that for that other issue, that part redacted out becomes useful. Didn't knew that it can create another problem so I didn't used it even in my original document, hence the actual problem