Use of \@citex doesn't match its definition.

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:38:24 CEST 2024

Thanks that almost worked so I guess I will have to change that on all
my source files now. However it is still dying on something
really odd.. If I remove the input line it seems to compile ok
but it is putting this into comment.cut and complaining, with the
input command.,

[29] Excluding 'comment' comment.
(/home/documents/latex/share/includes/disclaimer-gaslight.tex)
(/home/documents/latex/share/includes/disclaimer-status.tex) (./releases.tex)
! Misplaced \noalign.
\hline ->\noalign
                  {\ifnum 0=`}\fi \hrule \@height \arrayrulewidth \futurelet...
l.125 \hline

?

build script needs to include empty releases.tex
\begin{table}[H] \centering
\begin{tabular}{|r|r|l|}
Version & Date & URL    \\
\hline
\input{releases.tex}
\hline
\end{tabular}
\end{table}

 Mike Marchywka
44 Crosscreek Trail
Jasper GA 30143
was 306 Charles Cox Drive  Canton, GA 30115
470-758-0799
404-788-1216