Converting TeX to HTML: was Looking for a serious TeX hacker

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Jun 17 07:49:50 CEST 2023

Charles Frankston said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 17:17:24 -0400

>*       TeX/LaTeX rationalization - arXiv accepts the bulk of its
>content in TeX format. We have TeX or LaTeX source for 90% of our
>articles. However, compiling all the TeX source we into viewable
>papers (in PDF and increasingly also in HTML) can be difficult.

How do you convert TeX to HTML? Even more difficult, how do you convert
LaTeX to HTML? Are you using Pandoc, a home-grown program, or something
else? I've been interested in one source doc converting to PDF, HTML
and ePub for several years now.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt