adding machine or human readable bibtex to pdf files

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 01:13:49 CEST 2023

I think this came up before. My interest was making documents easier to cite
by including at least basic bibtex info in the extended information and
where compatible with publication in a human readable format.
I've been using this simple file which I put up on github.
This came up recently as I found a bunch of math related presenations
that would not be easy to cite but there are a lot of good
works like lecture notes that may be issues too. If anyone knows
of similar libraries you may want to try to get more authors to use them.
I was going to start promoting this idea as the problem comes up but
would be happy to add other solutions.
fwiw.

My solution is here,

https://github.com/mmarchywka/bibbtechs/tree/main/addbib

 Mike Marchywka
44 Crosscreek Trail
Jasper GA 30143
was 306 Charles Cox Drive  Canton, GA 30115
470-758-0799
404-788-1216