[texhax] Enumerate lists inside "tables"?

Hubert Lam hubert at hubertlam.info
Thu Jun 16 04:27:25 CEST 2011

Hi all

I'm pretty sure it's been asked to death - are there any packages that assist with enumerated lists inside tables?

I want to typeset some syllabus/program documents, and at the same time, from that source, modify the document to have tickboxes for each dot point/enumerated item for other teachers to tick off.

Document for teachers:

The version of this document which I would like to have tickboxes (currently typed up in Word using whole stack of tables etc.)

Can anyone suggest where to start? I'm completely stumped at how LaTeX is far more difficult than Word in this regard - and I would consider myself an "experienced" user of 8 years.

(I post this to the PSTricks forum so that someone might be able to help with drawing a quasi table using psline or something like that)

Thanks

Hubert