[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 8r encoding + xdvi :-(
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 8r encoding + xdvi :-(
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Thomas Esser)
- Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 10:37:34 +0200
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
> On Mon, 29 May 1995 Thomas Esser <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Yes. The fix from Paul Vojta (TargetFont exch instead of TargetFont in file
> > render.ps line 193, version 1.9 of gsftopk) did not work for me, although
> > I thought it did for some time ...
> You have described my fix incorrectly. It would be correctly described
> as delete the line 193:
> and add a line 194:
> TargetFont exch
Yes. Doing the patch with the patch utility, I got it right and all
worked well. But I did not save your mail and somehow have overwritten
the render.ps with an older version.
And I did not remember the patch properly enough. I am sorry to have told
wrong things about your patch. I am very sorry about that.
Now the true story: the reencoding *does* work and it does work with the
commercial type1 fonts from adobe as well as with the .gsf fonts.
I have checked gs3.33 and gs2.6.1.