[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: (dvi)PS encoding
- From: Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren <email@example.com>
- Date: 17 Jan 1999 16:09:20 +0100
- In-Reply-To: Thierry Bouche's message of "Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:00:46 +0100 (MET)"
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.070071 (Pterodactyl Gnus v0.71) Emacs/20.3
having finally come to grips with how fontinst does its stuff, I'm
planning to set up a batch job to set up an obscene amount of PS fonts
to the new encoding scheme.
the remaining problem is to create the new psfonts.map file. once a
long time ago I asked if fontinst could be made to write out a suitable
psfonts.map entry as it went along, but that would tie it too closely to
dvips, I was informed. and I'm sure there still are people around who
use dvitps, dvi2ps, or even dvihplj (actually, that's what most people
including the Germans do, they say).
anyway, so I thought I'd write a program to do it. but has anybody
already done this? written _something_ to automate the generation of