[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst maintenance
- To: Lars Hellström <Lars.Hellstrom@math.umu.se>
- Subject: Re: fontinst maintenance
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:51:37 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
> As for versions following that however, I would rather prefer
>some kind of shared maintenance (I believe such a sharing already exists,
>as it is Rowland who is maintaining the manual).
Umm... not exactly maintaining it, more sporadically writing stuff when
the muse takes me, which is rarely. I'd *like* to be able to maintain the
manual, but I'm really not reliable enough (never mind the fact that quite
a lot of fontinst still has me baffled).
(go on, *you* try having a nervous breakdown and see where it gets you)