[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:25:32 +0100
- Cc: Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <199805291213.OAA29375@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <199805291218.OAA12744@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr> <199805291213.OAA29375@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
Ulrik Vieth writes:
> Just to make things clear: I'm not a computer scientist, and I don't
> claim to be one, just a self-taught hacker. Maybe it's just a matter
> of getting used to the jargon to be able to write something like that.
> Theoretically, I'm still a physiscts.
now we are getting down to it, i suspect the only real computer
scientist in this conversation is Alan Jeffrey...