[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:23:42 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <199805291152.NAA29340@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <9605-Fri29May1998103822firstname.lastname@example.org> <199805291152.NAA29340@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
Ulrik Vieth writes:
> > unless i am going mad, XXXXc8a files with small caps wont be used by
> > fontinst. its a sort of bug.
> I think they _are_ used, as they should, if they are named correctly.
now *i* am confused.
> If you have installed the SC fonts, fontinst will create a set of
> font metrics for the basic set which depend on the SC fonts from
> the expert set. If you don't install them, or hide them from view,
> fontinst won't use them, not even for the expertized fonts.
> A dilemma?
horribly familiar, yes