[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Vladimir Volovich <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: everyglyph/everyendglyph
- From: Alan Jeffrey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:51:39 -0600
- CC: email@example.com
- Organization: DePaul University
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> some etx files define glyphs `everyglyph' and `everyendglyph'. These
> `pseudo-glyph' were probably used sometime ago in fontinst, but now i
> did not find any usage of these glyphs. Should these glyphs be cleaned
> up completely?
>From the CHANGES file:
24 Dec 1993, v1.25: Redid the \declare... commands, and replaced
everyglyh and everyendglyph by sidebearings.
so you're right, the use of everyglyph died out a while ago (if I
remember correctly, using everyglyph was very time-consuming given that
all it was ever used for was sidebearings).
Ah the nostialgia, 1993, v1.25, etc.
Alan Jeffrey, CTI, DePaul University, 243 S Wabash, Chicago IL 60604