[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: everyglyph/everyendglyph
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:17:37 +0100
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (message from Vladimir Volovich on 11Nov 1998 01:13:41 +0300)
> some etx files define glyphs `everyglyph' and `everyendglyph'. These
> `pseudo-glyph' were probably used sometime ago in fontinst, but now i
> did not find any usage of these glyphs. Should these glyphs be cleaned
> up completely?
> Best regards, -- Vladimir.
I suppose so, unless somebody had written some corresponding macros
and put the code in a private fontinst.rc file.
BTW, what do you mean with "some etx files"? Which distribution?
(still too busy to look at fontinst in the next few days)