[XeTeX] Hyphenation of strings of more than 63 characters

Peter Mukunda Pasedach peter.pasedach at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:57:07 CET 2016

This seems to work, at least for my test file. I tried on one of my
much more complex real files, including reledmac etc., and there your
quick hack for first word of paragraph didn't work yet, but if I
manually add the \hskip 0pt \relax at the beginning of a paragraph
then it works there, too. For that I should be able to find a
workaround. Great. I'll do some checking of my real files the next
days. Thanks for this!

Peter