[XeTeX] Hyphenation of strings of more than 63 characters

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 23:04:08 CET 2016

Remember that LaTeX macros may redefine \everypar. For instance all
sectioning command (\section, \subsection etc.) are implemented via
\@startsection which ends with \@afterheading which uses \everypar to
change some penalties and indentation of the first paragraph. I am not sure
whether it is restored at the end of the paragraph or just set to an empty
list. It means that you will have to redefine \@afterheading.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz