[XeTeX] Media9 buttons in RTL text

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Fri Apr 24 21:15:22 CEST 2015

Thanks for this explanation. When I was using the kludge solution and it broke last October, Vafa suggested that this problem might be corrected by TL2015 but I've been struggling to figure out how to follow up on that. Now I don't have to!

I had been monitoring the back-and-forth with Khaled's changes but I had not connected those to this issue (nor understood all the technical details).

I am grateful for this clean solution, as it enables me to stick with an engine I understand and have a big investment in. Thanks again.

Karljürgen