[XeTeX] TikZ and Polyglossia

Anas Ghrab anas.ghrab at saramusik.org
Mon Mar 7 17:09:44 CET 2011

Hi,

In this old example, is there is a way to get RTL inside the node too ?

Thanks,

--
Anas Ghrab

\documentclass[12pt, a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{tikz}
\usetikzlibrary{shapes,arrows}
\usepackage[no-math]{fontspec}
\usepackage[quiet]{polyglossia}
\setdefaultlanguage{arabic}
\setotherlanguage{english}
\setromanfont[Scale=1.1]{Times New Roman}
\defaultfontfeatures{Scale=MatchLowercase}
\setmonofont{Arial}
\setsansfont{Courier New}
\newfontfamily\arabicfont[Script=Arabic]{Times New Roman}

\begin{document}
a first TikZ image that always compiles

\begin{tikzpicture}

     \draw (0,0) -- (1,1) -- (2,-2) -- (0,0);

\end{tikzpicture}

another TikZ image that always compiles sometimes

\tikzstyle{block} = [rectangle, draw, fill=blue!20, text centered,
rounded corners, minimum height=4em]

\tikzstyle{line} = [draw, -latex']

\begin{tikzpicture}[node distance = 2cm, auto]

     % Place nodes

     \node [block] (init) {initialize model};

     \node [block, below of=init] (identify) {a b c d e f g h};

     % Draw edges

     \path [line] (init) -- (identify);

\end{tikzpicture}
\end{document}