[XeTeX] tabular in footnote

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:55:55 CET 2011

Hello Ross,

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 5:58 AM, Ross Moore <ross.moore at mq.edu.au> wrote:
> Heiko explains why the table doesn't align as you want.

Looking at Heiko's email again, I think maybe I misunderstood it.
Sorry Heiko! :(

> Try this variant of your example.
Yes! That seems to work. Actually the only case where it doesn't seem
to work as a general solution is the case when there is only one line
in the tabular environment (see attachments). In this case, the value
of 2ex seems to be too much. That is, the value of 2ex seems to work
for all cases(?) except the case of the number of lines being 1. But I
could define a separate environment for that special case (in fact
that case doesn't even need a tabular, but having a tabular might be
nice for consistency with the other cases).

Thank you very much for your help,
Dan