[XeTeX] Fontspec: Historic not Historical Ligatures?

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 02:24:58 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-13 00:04:53 +0930, David Perry
<hospes.primus at verizon.net> said:

> On 9/12/2010 10:05 AM, Kevin Klement wrote:
>
>> Wouldn't it be possible, however, to
>> alias one to the other so that both worked?
> That would make sense, unless something else is going on here that we
> don't know about; Will can perhaps speak to this.

Sorry about all this mess.

I did change the syntax to Ligatures=Historic to be consistent with
Style=Historic but I forgot to keep the old name around—oops!

Please add

    \aliasfontfeatureoption{Ligatures}{Historic}{Historical}

to your preamble or fontspec.cfg, and I'll add the same line in the
fontspec code for the next update.

Thanks,
Will