[XeTeX] protrusion for small caps

Robert w.m.l at gmx.net
Tue May 18 01:06:38 CEST 2010

On 18.05.10 00:37, Jonathan Kew wrote:
>    \lpcode \x /w.SC = 500

Thanks, this works. However, the naming scheme doesn't seem to be
generic but is font-specific, right? It doesn't work for Minion Pro or
Brioso Pro, for example. Is there a simple way to find out these glyph
names?

(The reason why I ask is that I'm currently adapting microtype to work
with xetex, and I would of course prefer to make it as easy for the user
as possible. So I would either like to automatically convert the "w" to
the appropriate glyph name, or if that shouldn't be possible, at least
give some simple instructions.)

Regards,
--
  Robert