[XeTeX] PDF Creator: "bidi"?

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Thu Mar 18 11:40:07 CET 2010

On  17 Mar, 2010, at 17:44, Rembrandt Wolpert wrote:

> I assume that it would take the maintainer about 10 seconds to apply this very simple step, certainly not longer than it took François Charette to correct the orthography of the name Vafa, and certainly not longer than explaining in email-exchanges how to file a bug report... that's what is worrying everyone, I think.

Given the time and effort package creators and maintainers spend on our behalf, I think the least we can do is to comply to their request to file bug reports.

Of course we can think that the bug we found or the new feature we require is the only one that matters, but maintainers have to deal with tens if not hundreds of such in various mailing lists.

They are doing us a favor ---if we can't be grateful, at least let's give them some respect.

Best,

Axel