[XeTeX] PDF Creator: "bidi"?

Rembrandt Wolpert wolpert at uark.edu
Thu Mar 18 00:44:21 CET 2010

I assume that it would take the maintainer about 10 seconds to apply this
very simple step, certainly not longer than it took François Charette to
correct the orthography of the name Vafa, and certainly not longer than
explaining in email-exchanges how to file a bug report... that's what is
worrying everyone, I think.

Rembrandt

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 18:10, Fr. Michael Gilmary <
FrMichaelGilmary at maronitemonks.org> wrote:

> Andreas Matthias wrote:
>

>  Now, why are you so uninterested in adding a bug report... Well,
>> I think this leads to nothing. You are doing all this in your
>> spare time. So if you really don't want to do it we will
>> definitely not force you to add a bug report to your own package.
>>

> Of course, *anyone* can just comment out lines 21-23 of bidi.sty (of the
> version I have which is v1.0.3) so as to avoid the "creator" issue showing
> up in the pdf --- OR copy bidi.sty to a home based texmf folder and then
> comment them out. It's not a big deal.
>

> --
> United in adoration of Jesus,
>

> fr. michael gilmary, mma