[XeTeX] How to use AMS's \mathbb with XeLaTeX?

drgz drgz syrehue at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 12:28:39 CET 2010

Hello Ross,

I know the Minion Pro from Adobe doesn't support blackboard bold fonts (though I wished it did - its just to start saving for the Minion Math fonts from typoma!), I just put it in there to avoid the errors when compiling. If I don't use \setmathbb{Minion Pro} I get an error for each \mathbb I have in the document, while if I do use it, the errors are skipped, but the output is ofcourse not in blackboard bold :)

I'll try some of the fonts you suggested for the blackboard bold though. I only knew about Asana Math and Cambria Math, so I'll definitely try the others as well, might be that I find them more suitable w.r.t. Minion Pro as default font in the rest of the document.

Thanks again!

Dragan