[XeTeX] XeLaTex and Armenian

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 23:01:31 CEST 2010

> for the  English (and IPA).  The scripts are so different from Latin scripts
>  that  it makes little sense to try to find a single font that does both

Well if by Latin script you mean Greek, Cyrillic, Armenian, Georgian, etc., then
this must be correct. I admitted that I know next to nothing about the Arabic
and Hebrew script so I wasn't sure if the matching-thingy applies to these
scripts.

>(That said, there have been attempts to
> create  fonts that do both Arabic and Latin scripts; to my eye, they look
>  bad, but I  suppose I'm not a good judge.)

INHO, this is a matter of personal taste.

A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece