[XeTeX] table indentation

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Mon Nov 23 23:21:33 CET 2009

Will Robertson wrote:
> A significant issue, in my eyes, is that all these packages take
> different interfaces, and hence a "unified" interface would be required.

Yes, that variability does seem to be a problem with the LaTeX packages,
in my (limited) experience.

> The problem I remember having in your case was that the markup coming
> out of your DocBook translation was terribly rigid and hard to do much
> with after-the-fact.

Understood, but I suspect if there were a better uber-table LaTeX
package, the author of dblatex (Benoit Guillon) might be persuadable to
make a converter to give that output.  And I suspect the usefulness of
such an uber-table package extends beyond dblatex.

Not that I, a non-tex-y, can do anything to help...
--
    Mike Maxwell
    What good is a universe without somebody around to look at it?