[XeTeX] longtable without initial par

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.de
Fri Apr 17 00:29:57 CEST 2009

Am 16.04.2009 um 19:56 schrieb Andy Black:

Unfortunately, I'm new enough to TeX that my attempt at creating
a \newcommand did not work.

Your "command" is more likely an "environment" ...

It would be easier to copy the file longtable.sty into the same directory where your TeX file is and give it a name like mylongtable.sty. Then comment the \par (and maybe correct also the TeX code at the beginning). This version you can load as \usepackage{mylongtable}.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners.
				– Ernest Jan Plugge