[XeTeX] Opentype fonts with vrt2 + linux

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Mon Jan 14 13:03:55 CET 2008

Hi all,

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:14:53 +0000, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> On 14 Jan 2008, at 2:18 am, Wilfred van Rooijen wrote:
>
> > Yeah it's the same as earlier, but for completeness,
> > here is the PDF.
>
> Very strange!

I'm not sure and you already noticed but I found that
PDFs of Wilfred and yours were different when we saw
acrobat's menu "Document Properties"

In Wilfred's PDF, there are only Encoding: Identity-H
but there are also Encoding: Identity-V of KozMinProVI-Regular.

I suspect there could be some differences in configurations
of xdvipdfmx but don't know what file is responsible for this.

Unfortunately, I got the same output as Wilfred at present
but it is splended if XeTeX can handle vertical writings
correctly.

Regards,			2008-1-14(Mon)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima