[XeTeX] Where to Start (or LaTeX for theologians)

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 23:09:31 CET 2008

Hi all,

I personally recommend against LyX and or Scientific
Word and those 'wrappers' around LaTeX because they
make life easier in the beginning but become a
nuisance later on.

Please cross-check with the Dutch latex group
(www.ntg.nl). We have several people (Maarten Wisse is
one of them) who use LaTeX in all sorts of
'humanities' -related issues.

Wilfred

--- Charles de Miramon <cmiramon at kde-france.org>