[XeTeX] some xelatex problems...

rhomunu-list at yahoo.fr rhomunu-list at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 8 11:56:04 CET 2008

>If you're using TeXShop, you want to use the XeTeX-xdvipdfmx driver.
>If you don't have it, go to
>  ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/
>and duplicate the "XeLaTeX.engine" file, then open it up and replace
>the insides with
>
>#!/bin/sh
>/usr/texbin/xelatex -output-driver="xdvipdfmx -q -E" -shell-escape  "$1"
>
>That should be all you need...
>Hope this helps,
>Will

This helps for 2 problems: numbering of equations, and warnings about font problems...
But (there is always a "but"...): the "xdvipdfmx" driver does not render shadows. I have tried it with "transforms.tex" (xetex) and nothing there! I hope we will get this great feature in a short future...
Now I can go on with xelatex!! Thanks
Thierry