[XeTeX] x:rotate conundrum

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Mon Jun 4 16:05:32 CEST 2007

Silly me. I was trying to get both pieces onto one page -- never even bothered to notice that they were being split up between two pages. If I had noticed that I would have answered my own question.

Chalk it up to working too early on too little coffee (or perhaps too much...) ;>;

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

SGM