[XeTeX] Hoefler Text and Guillemets

Maximilian Wollner maximilian.wollner at univie.ac.at
Tue Dec 4 12:52:59 CET 2007

Wow, now that I call quick support :)

As for problem 1 (the Eszett or ß) I found the real problem, it
happened only when quoting via Jurabib and titleformat=italic, I'll
get rid of that setup and I'm happy :) (see page 14 (footnotes) and
page 18 (1st line after quotation). So no problems there.
(see this output file: http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0303098/public/
diplxetex.pdf)

Also in that file you can see the long quotation I am talking about
(page 18), and here is a screenshot of how it looks in LyX (http://
www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0303098/public/diplxetex.png). And there is
the LaTeX-source of course... (http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0303098/
public/source.tex - I deleted all references to pictures and BibTeX)

So all I do in LyX is write the desired output and this usually works
fine for all my letters except for single guillemets... (using utf8-
plain)

Thanks again for your help :)

Max