[XeTeX] "new-babel", was: Ancient Greek hyphenation

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 20:50:42 CEST 2007

On 24/04/2007, at 3:52 , Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 23.04.2007 um 19:31 schrieb Will Robertson:
>
>> Language-specific typography? Whoever wants it can write their own
>> package :)
>
> This is a must for at least two countries or regions (France and
> Germany, Austria, Switzerland have strict rules),

You'll have to be more specific, I'm afraid. Can you give any
examples or references? Even regarding what babel *currently* does? I
think Bruno was originally talking about things like how French babel
affects the spacing and symbols used in list environments, and things
like that. That's really outside the scope of (what I think) we're
trying to achieve.

Will