[XeTeX] "new-babel", was: Ancient Greek hyphenation

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon Apr 23 20:39:31 CEST 2007

>             Fraktur fonts have two s forms – which one is to be used
> in which situation?

  If you take the well-known example (Wach-stube / Wachs-tube and
probably some others I can't remember), it depends on semantics anyway,
and the user may have to specify manually which s to use from time to
time. OK, admittedly this is a really special example, and most of the
time we can simply used patterns similar to hyphenation patterns.