[XeTeX] fontspec, xlxtra and XeTeX svn rev. 375

Ralf Stubner ralf.stubner at physik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Oct 3 22:05:34 CEST 2006

Pablo Rodríguez <oinos at web.de> writes:

> The explanation is the following. \XeTeX works fine with fontspec rev.
> 347 and it doesn't work with rev. 348 (and later ones). So the lines
> added are:
>
> \def\zf at enc{EU1}
> \RequirePackage[\zf at enc]{fontenc}
>
> I don't know whether this is related to the LM fonts, which I don't have
> installed on my system.

That is interesting. If I don't have the LM fonts installed in the TEXMF
tree than I get this error message:

! Font EU1/lmr/m/n/10=[lmroman10-regular] at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
file or installed font not found.
<to be read again>
                   relax
l.100 \fontencoding\encodingdefault\selectfont

?

But even if I type 'r' at that prompt to go into nonstopmode, the
resulting PDF file is fine.

cheerio
ralf