[XeTeX] fontspec, xlxtra and XeTeX svn rev. 375

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Tue Oct 3 21:32:39 CEST 2006

Peter Dyballa wrote:
> Am 03.10.2006 um 18:25 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:
>
>> This happens to me, no matter which font I use.
>
> Pablo,
>
> something on your system seems to be wrong. All I can see when I
> change the moment of loading xltxtra is that the reversed and the
> normal E's move a bit vertically (visible at 200 % and more). It does
> not matter which way I produce PDF.

Thanks for your answer, Peter.

The explanation is the following. \XeTeX works fine with fontspec rev.
347 and it doesn't work with rev. 348 (and later ones). So the lines
added are:

\def\zf at enc{EU1}
\RequirePackage[\zf at enc]{fontenc}

I don't know whether this is related to the LM fonts, which I don't have
installed on my system.

Thanks,

Pablo